If your old trusty computer is living in the stone age, it may be time to upgrade to a solid-state drive!
Deciding to upgrade to a solid-state drive is an amazing choice. It’s a cost-effective alternative to purchasing a new computer (starting at just $150!). When you upgrade to a solid-state drive, your old faithful computer will run like new! Our customers are blown away by the improved speed and functionality that comes with the decision to upgrade to a solid-state drive.
The good news is, all computers that have standard hard drives are candidates to upgrade to a solid-state drive! But that’s not all…
Let’s examine five reasons why you should consider making the upgrade to a solid-state drive:
- First and foremost, solid-state drives are far more reliable than standard hard drives and less likely to fail; this means you’re much less likely to have data loss now or in the future.
- Solid-state drives have read-write capabilities 10x faster than standard hard drives. That’s smokin’, folks! Our customers describe the difference as night and day.
- Solid-state drives have no moving parts like a standard hard drive, therefore there’s no wear and tear making the drive built to last.
- These drives have a five-year warranty. That buys you time and speed!
- The installation process is quick! A solid-state drive upgrade can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours, depending on how much data we need to move for you.
You should also know, we’re committed to using quality parts. When you upgrade to a solid-state drive with us, we only use the most trusted parts and suppliers. No junk for our customers!
If you have additional questions about what it means to upgrade to a solid-state drive, drop us a note using the form below. We’re happy to answer any questions you have on this topic or any.
If you’re ready to upgrade to a solid-state drive now, that’s great! Stop by our shop any time. No appointment is necessary.